Archive for August, 2010
Hey, Everyone! Just a quick reminder – while my website is (still) a work in progress, I want everyone to know when my next Posing Clinics will be! Here’s a current list of the clinics I’ve got scheduled through the end of 2010.
Sunday, Sept 12th, 2010 (Day after the TOC) New Clinic added!!
World Gym, Vista, 2128 Thibado Court, Vista, CA 92081
Saturday, October 9th, 2010
World Gym, San Diego, 2949 Garnet Ave, San Diego, CA 92109
Join me and my friends for a day of learning, sharing and practicing your strut and Swagger! We’ll have different guest-speakers at each event, addressing the following topics and more!
- Mandatory poses for both Figure and Bikini, quarter turns, model turns, (including techniques to accentuate your strong points, and downplay weaker areas)
- Hair, Make-up, Tanning, advice and contacts/resources
- Suit advice, including our professional suit consultant
- Nutrition, supplementation, and how to get the most out of your performance!
- Networking, friendly support and much more!
Where: 619 Muscle/World Gym, San Diego, 2949 Garnet Ave, San Diego, CA 92109
Remember, whether its Figure or Bikini, it’s all in how you present your physique that makes the difference! It’s not always the leanest or the tightest body on the stage that takes home top honors…it’s all in how you present it! Come join me and share your experiences, or learn from others, national or pro-level girls down to first timers and novice athletes, all are welcome!